Sign in or
(Set in an alternate timeline to the Cameron Trilogy)
Cameron tries to comfort a miserable John as fate delivers a new arrival from the future.
Chapter Two: ShadowsThe story continues in Reversion...
The stranger tries to understand who he is and turns to Cameron for help.Chapter Three: Family
The stranger watches the lives of the Connors, the soldier, the cyborg, and the kid.Chapter Four: Glitches
When Cameron suffers another glitch, she and John find themselves drawn closer together.Chapter Five: Remembrance
Whilst John fixes Cameron's chip, the stranger experiences a startling revelation.Chapter Six: One of Them
With his memories restored, the stranger sets out to do what he does best.Chapter Seven: Lockdown
John interrogates the stranger about Cameron's origins.Chapter Eight: Release
Cameron allows her emotions to get the better of her.Chapter Nine: Choices
John struggles to deal with his loss, but an old friend tries to help him.Chapter Ten: Survival
Cameron makes an emotional decision as John faces the stranger.
- John Connor - future leader of Mankind and the saviour of Humanity.
- Cameron Phillips - self-aware Terminator programmed to mimic human behaviour.
- The Stranger - a mysterious amnesiac from the future.
- Sarah Connor - mother of John Connor.
- Derek Reese - Resistance fighter and John's uncle.
- The Kid - an 8 year-old boy whom the Connors have adopted.
Revolution Talk Page:
Latest page update: made by TOK792
, Apr 25 2009, 12:34 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by TOK792
1 word added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.