Sign in or
John is determined to save the girl who saved his life.
Chapter One: Confrontation: download
Chapter Two: ContemplationThe story continues in Cameron's Reflection...
Cameron becomes withdrawn and Charley Dixon pays a visit.
Chapter Two: Contemplation: DownloadChapter Three: Complication
A slip of the tongue hurts an unstable Cameron.
Chapter Three: Complication: DownloadChapter Four: Consequence
Cameron seeks revenge after John's accident.
Chapter Four: Consequence: DownloadChapter Five: Confidence
Cameron helps John recover from the accident.
Chapter Five: Confidence: DownloadChapter Six: Conspiracy
John investigates a new arrival from the Future.
Chapter Six: Conspiracy: DownloadChapter Seven: Conflict
John meets a cyborg named Jason, an old acquaintance of Cameron.
Chapter Seven: Conflict: DownloadChapter Eight: Comfort (Contains explicit content. Mature readers only.)
John and Cameron explore the extent of their feelings for each other.
Chapter Eight: Comfort: DownloadChapter Nine: Competitors
Cromartie returns and seeks help from an old enemy of the Connors.
Chapter Nine: CompetitorsChapter Ten: Commitment
Tragedy strikes when Derek finally makes his move against Cameron.
Chapter Ten: Commitment
- Cameron - self-aware Terminator who is suffering from emotional trauma.
- John Connor - future leader of mankind and Cameron's closest friend.
- Sarah Connor - mother of destiny.
- Derek Reese - brother of Kyle Reese and uncle of John.
- Charley Dixon - former fiance of Sarah and frequent medical aide.
- Cromartie - T-888 assigned to assassinate John.
- Jason Corvain - a mysterious cyborg and self-proclaimed "brother" of Cameron.
- Carter - T-888 who's original assignment was foiled by the Connors.
- Morris - John's school friend and secret admirer of Cameron.
- Riley - a hipster whom John befriends.
Cameron's Redemption Talk Page
Latest page update: made by denkiva
, Jun 24 2009, 12:10 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
locked for fan fic showdown
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.